Expression of Interest
Professional Photography Course
Peace Education and Development Foundation invites Expression of Interest from public/private sector training institutions/professional trainers for delivering a hands-on three months “Professional Photography Course” for female candidates. The course will be delivered to female candidates aged 15-19 in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The objective of the course is to improve opportunities for learning and work, and thus creating opportunities.
Scope of Work
The assignment involves preparation of a well-thought-out 3-months intensive course that provides professional photography skills to aspiring female photographers. The course should enable the candidates to be able to be self-employed as a result of the course.
Terms of Reference
The broad terms of reference include:
- PEAD Foundation will shortlist a reputed trainer/expert to deliver the training course.
- The selected trainer should develop a cross-disciplinary course comprising modules on various dimensions of professional photography
- Course duration will be 3 months with 3 classes per week.
- The interested institutions/individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Prior training experience of minimum 10 years in delivering professional photography training for the lead trainer.
- Prior training experience of minimum 5 years in delivering professional photography training for assistant trainer
- Trainers based in Peshawar will be preferred
Interested institutions/individuals must submit the written EoI with required documentation including prior experience, detailed course outline, CVs and financial budget in sealed envelopes on or before 30 June, 2017. Only short-listed institutions/firms/individuals will be contacted.
PEAD Foundation, Admin Department, 4-B, Railway Road, University Town , Peshawar
PEAD Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal without providing any reason.